9' Hudson Tavern Style Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionIntroducing the Tavern Shuffleboard only From Hudson Shuffleboards! Built for Commercial use for either a home or bar setting, the Tavern Shuffleboard Table is raised to bar height and features an optional removable hard top that can be used during the day as a table and removed at night for shuffleboard play. The cradle and legs can be finished in your choice of stains. This high quality game table features a 3” thick playing surface constructed of select kiln-dried Hard Rock Maple and topped with a Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included. The cradle is constructed of solid wood with your choice of stain color. Sorry bar stools and beer are not included. Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights/Pucks, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5 inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and enjoy playing shuffleboard on a newly designed Tavern Shuffleboard by Hudson Shuffleboards. Available sizes are 9, 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', or 22' (tournament size).
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried Canadian Hard-Rock Maple playfield with our polymer finish (lifetime warranty).
- Solid Wood Cradle and Legs.
- Optional Removable Hard Top allows the Hudson Tavern Shuffleboard to be used as a dining or conference table.
- Cradle Bed is Lined Gray Carpet.
- Hudson Shuffleboard Tables include one set of eight playing weights, climatic adjusters, two bottles of speed powder, 5 inch adjustable leg levelers, one board wipe, one can of silicone spray.
- Playfield: 7' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 9' overall, comes in one 9' section.
- Table Height: 42" to the top of the cradle.
- This model has two legs and three climatic adjusters.
- Production time is 4-5 weeks.