16' Venture Williamsburg Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionWithin Venture, there has always been an admiration for old, industrial buildings constructed of fired brick, forged iron and old growth wooden beams that housed those amazing workers who were the backbone of the industrial revolution. Years have been spent combing salvage yards, antique shops and side of the road junk heaps just to drink in the craftsmanship of the architectural pieces of that time.
The Williamsburg Shuffleboard Table is Venture Shuffleboard’s tribute to the men and women of the industrial revolution, who helped mold this country into a model for the world to emulate. The Williamsburg captures the essence of that age with solid 6/4 hardwood rails, hand rubbed stain, leather gutters, corner brackets and center connectors custom made for this table, and legs that are fabricated out of solid 11 ga. steel. The Williamsburg is photographed in the standard Bennett stain.
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid Canadian Rock Maple Playfield, 3" thick x 20" wide pro playing surface, kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5% - 6.5%, then topped off with Venture Shuffleboard
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 186"L x 32"W x 40"H, 876 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.