22' Venture Monaco Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThe idea of a modern shuffleboard table was in the ether of R&D at Venture for awhile before a saw blade met wood. An opportunity to work with a nationally known designer along with a concept house for a television network put the wheels in motion for this beauty. The concept table was solid white oak in a washed grey stain complimented by solid mahogany legs. The warm and cool tones of the woods married perfectly for a table that is a showstopper in any room. The Monaco shuffleboard table was created but lacked a name. Usually cities, periods in history, architecture is what drives the design of a table. With the Monaco it was the other way around, the table was created and then a name was hatched. What place felt fitting of this incredible table? Monaco seemed most appropriate with itís reputation for top notch luxury and fashion forward style. The Monaco shuffleboard table is photographed in solid Mahogany cabinet (custom) with black stained legs. The Monaco corners are joined using both advanced and classic joinery methods to create a solid, beautiful corner. The cradle is made from 6/4 solid hard wood, and finished with a hand rubbed stain to enhance the beauty of the wood. The Monaco comes standard with leather end and bottom gutters that are hand upholstered for each table.
Specifications and Standard Features
- The Venture Monaco Shuffleboard Table has a Solid Canadian Rock Maple Playfield, 3" thick x 20" wide pro playing surface, kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5% - 6.5%, then topped off with Venture Shuffleboard
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 162"L x 32"W x 40"H, 1288 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.