22' Hudson Intimidator Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionUnsurpassed Quality Meets Affordability! New from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Intimidator Shuffleboard features sleek lines and Solid Wood Construction throughout. This sturdy cradle and tapered legs with flutes are constructed of solid Poplar, a hardwood which can be finished in any combination of Espresso, Honey Oak, Rich Walnut, Fruitwood, Mahogany, Cherry, or Natural Finish Stain. You tell us how you want it! In addition, the corners on the horsecollar are milled out of single pieces of solid wood, a touch you won't find on ANY other shuffleboard. The playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included. Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights with a Wooden Storage Case, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and Enjoy Playing Shuffleboard on a Beautifully Designed Intimidator Shuffleboard. Available Sizes are 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', or 22' (tournament size).
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried hard-rock maple playfield with our polymer finish (lifetime warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Solid Poplar.
- Top Rail on Cradle is beautifully carved Solid Hard Rock Maple.
- Horse Collar corners milled from a single piece of wood.
- Cradle Bed is Lined Gray Carpet.
- Hudson Shuffleboard Tables include one set of eight playing weights, climatic adjusters, two bottles of speed powder, 5 inch adjustable leg levelers, one board wipe, one can of silicone spray.
- Playfield: 20' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 22' overall, comes in two 11' sections.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield).
- This model has five legs and eight climatic adjusters.
- Production time is 7-8 weeks.