18' Hudson Cirrus Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionHudson Shuffleboards are known for their exceptional quality and innovative design, and for developing the world's first outdoor Shuffleboard Table. The Hudson Cirrus Shuffleboard is an all-weather table, made with your choice of a solid Mahogany or Hard Rock Maple cradle and legs. The gutters are lined with marine-grade carpet and drainage holes. The playfield is 3-inch thick kiln-dried Hard-Rock Maple that has been coated with a fiberglass finish. Solid Maple or Mahogany legs with climatic adjusters complete this handsome and extremely durable Shuffleboard Table. The Cirrus is ideal when indoor space is an issue. Hudson's high level of craftsmanship combined with rugged practicality has brought the fun and challenging game of shuffleboard into the great outdoors with a table like no other. Includes full length, top to bottom Sunbrella Table Cover.
Now You Can Enjoy Playing Shuffleboard OUTDOORS on a Beautifully Designed CIRRUS Shuffleboard. Available Sizes are 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', or 22' (tournament size).
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried hard-rock maple playfield with our polymer finish (lifetime warranty).
- Cradle is Constructed of Solid Mahogany and Hard-Rock Maple Hardwoods.
- Solid Maple or Mahogany Legs.
- Cradle Bed is Lined with All-Weather Marine Carpet and Drainage Holes.
- Hudson Shuffleboard Tables include one set of eight playing weights, climatic adjusters, two bottles of speed powder, 5 inch adjustable leg levelers, one board wipe, one can of silicone spray.
- Playfield: 16' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 18' overall, comes in two 9' sections.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield).
- This model has five legs and six climatic adjusters.
- Production time is 7-8 weeks.