22' Grand Hudson Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionQuality…Affordable…Fun! The newly redesigned Grand Hudson Shuffleboard is a beautiful work of master craftsmanship that features a timeless American look made 100% in the USA. Sparing no costs for quality, the 3” thick playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, Protective Cushions for the Ends of the Cradle (available in gray, green, or burgundy), 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and Enjoy Playing Shuffleboard on a Beautifully Redesigned Grand Hudson Shuffleboard. Available Sizes are 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', or 22' (tournament size).
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried hard-rock maple playfield with our polymer finish (lifetime warranty).
- Cradle and legs are solid wood.
- Top Rail on cradle is solid Hard Rock Maple.
- Solid wood trim pieces on legs and Top Rail.
- Cradle bed is gray carpet. Leather upgrade available.
- Hudson Shuffleboard Tables include one set of eight playing weights, climatic adjusters, two bottles of speed powder, 5 inch adjustable leg levelers, one board wipe, one can of silicone spray.
- Playfield: 18' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 22' overall, comes in two 11' sections.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield).
- This model has five legs and eight Climatic Adjusters.
- Production time is 4-5 weeks.