14' Hudson Ponderosa Log Style Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionNew from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Ponderosa log shuffleboard table is the ultimate in rustic shuffleboards. Made to order, the Ponderosa is constructed of 9" diameter solid kiln-dried knotty pine and a can be finished in custom stains. The playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Hard Rock Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included. Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, One Can of Silicone Spray, 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and Enjoy Playing Shuffleboard on a Beautifully Designed Ponderosa Shuffleboard. Available Sizes are 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', or 22' (tournament size).
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried Canadian Hard-Rock Maple playfield with our polymer finish (lifetime warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Kiln-Dried Knotty Pine, from 9" Diameter Logs.
- Cradle Bed is Lined Gray Carpet.
- Hudson Shuffleboard Tables include one set of eight playing weights, climatic adjusters, two bottles of speed powder, 5 inch adjustable leg levelers, one board wipe, one can of silicone spray.
- Playfield: 12' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 14' overall, comes in two 7' sections.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield).
- This model has three legs and six climatic adjusters.
- Production time is 7-8 weeks.