14' Grand Hudson Deluxe Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionMeticulously crafted in the U.S. with a variety of handsome, high-quality materials, the 14-Foot Grand Hudson Deluxe Shuffleboard Table is beautifully designed for professionals and amateurs alike. It's made with a solid poplar and hard-rock maple cradle finished with an attractive blend of rich mahogany, golden oak and natural stains. What makes Hudson Shuffleboard Tables unique is that each corner on the horse collar is milled out of a single piece of solid wood - a truly special detail.
The 3" thick playing surface is made from select kiln-dried hard-rock maple and then covered in the same polymer finish used by professionals during tournament play. Because Hudson is so confident in their crafting techniques, the playfield is covered by a lifetime warranty. The Grand Hudson Deluxe shuffleboard table comes with a set of eight playing weights with a wooden storage case, two cans of speed powder, built-in protective pads for the edge of the cradle, 5-inch adjustable leg levelers and a board wipe. Shuffleboard Tables for sale at The Shuffleboard Federation can be customized with your logo, a light kit, scoreboards and much more.
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried hard-rock maple playfield with our polymer finish (lifetime warranty).
- Solid Wood Cradle, with classic teardrop shaped Horse Collar sections.
- Legs are solid wood, with handy storage shelf built into the legs at each end of the table.
- Top Rail on cradle is solid Hard Rock Maple.
- Solid wood trim pieces on legs and Top Rail.
- Cradle bed is gray carpet. Leather upgrade available.
- Hudson Shuffleboard Tables include one set of eight playing weights, climatic adjusters, two bottles of speed powder, 5 inch adjustable leg levelers, one board wipe, one can of silicone spray.
- Playfield: 12' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 14' overall, comes in two 7' sections.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield).
- This model has three legs and six climatic adjusters.
- Production time is 4-5 weeks.