9' Champion Qualifier Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThe Champion Shuffleboard Qualifier is a beautiful new game table that's perfect for any home or office. The Qualifier Shuffleboard offers a solid maple playfield (board) that provides the finest playing surface available. Shipped in three easy-to-construct parts, this high-quality shuffleboard table can easily be assembled and taken apart for convenient storage. Available in three convenient sizes 9, 12, or 14 feet long. Designed to fit any office, family room, school or recreation room. With the high quality craftsmanship and continued innovation, Champion remains the largest shuffleboard manufacturer in the world. This Champion Shuffleboard also features: Solid Canadian maple playfield Polymer finish playfield (never needs refinishing) Playfield Size: 1.5” Thick x 16.5” Wide Cradle Lengths: 9 - 12 Feet Height: 30” to the top of the playfield Weight: 198 LBS.
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid Canadian Maple Playfield with Polymer finish.
- High quality laminate cradle and legs.
- One set of American Shuffleboard brand weights (pucks) included, along with Sun-Glo wax and silicone spray.
- Playfield: 8' long x 16 1/2" wide x 1 1/2" thick.
- Other Available Sizes: 12' and 14'.
- Cradle Width: 24" without scoring unit, 27" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 9' overall, comes in one 9' section.
- Table Height: 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Assembled Weight: 198 pounds.
- Shipping Weight: 368 pounds.
- Handicap Scoring Available.
- Playfield has a Lifetime warranty.
- Cradle has a one year warranty.
- This model has two legs and four climatic adjusters.
Additional Options & Upgrades Available for Purchase
- Laminate Color Options: Medium Oak, Medium Mahogany, and Black.
- Customize your shuffleboard with a full color logo.
- Scoreboards: Wood J-Bar , J-Bar, Rail Mount ,and Abacus.
- Light Kit : Includes two light fixtures and mounting hardware.
- Table Covers , Pro Series Weights