12' Venture Classic Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThe Classic Shuffleboard Table is just that, a classic. It’s clean lines and neutral woodtone colors make it an easy choice for any home or business. Easy on the eyes with a sturdy, commercial construction make the Classic a natural choice. The Classic cabinet is joined to the legs with hidden bolts that create exceptional stability and clean visual lines.
As a staple in the Venture Shuffleboard line, the Classic Shuffleboard table is Venture’s entry level foray into Pro Size Playfields. The Classic comes in sizes ranging from 12’-22’, with custom sizes also available. The Classic offers a wipe clean finish with Wilsonart laminate over furniture grade plywood and traditional bentwood construction on the bows. This process allows for a table that is commercial grade and is sturdy enough to perform well in any environment. Our Classic Shuffleboard Table is available in a coin operated version as well, with overhead scoring, pingate, and coin mechanism. This will turn an empty wall into a money maker. A 20’ Classic in standard two tone colors is photographed.
Click here to view even more from Shuffleboard Federation!
Specifications and Standard Features
- The 12' Venture Classic features a Solid Canadian Rock Maple Playfield, 3" thick x 20" wide pro playing surface, kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5% - 6.5%, then topped off with Venture Shuffleboard
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 138"L x 32"W x 40"H, 700 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.