New from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Sedona Limited Shuffleboard features a rustic look with hand-distressed legs and cradle. The interior walls of the horse collars are wrapped in your color choice of genuine leather. Constructed entirely of solid white oak (no veneers) and made to order, this newest addition to our collection is sure to be the showpiece in any room. The playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Hard Rock Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included. Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, One Can of Silicone Spray, 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and Enjoy Playing Shuffleboard on a Beautifully Designed Sedona Limited Shuffleboard. Available Sizes are 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', or 22' (tournament size).
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried hard-rock maple playfield with our
polymer finish (lifetime warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Solid White Oak Wood and Hand Distressed.
- Genuine Leather Wrapped Horse Collar.
- Cradle bed is Dark Gray carpet.
Hudson Shuffleboard Tables include one set of eight playing weights,
climatic adjusters, two bottles of speed powder, 5 inch adjustable leg
levelers, one board wipe, one can of silicone spray.
- Playfield: 10' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 12' overall, comes in two 6' sections.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield).
- This model has three legs and four
- Production time is 4-5 weeks.