12' Hudson Pasadena Limited Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionNew from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Pasadena is a sleek and contemporary design that brings shuffleboard into the new era. Made to order and constructed of powder-coated steel, the solid hard rock maple cradle can be finished in any stain color shown on our color chart. For a distressed look, you can upgrade to our Driftwood finish, which features a solid white oak wood cradle. To add a clean touch, the inside walls of the cradle are lined with a vinyl wrapped cushion. Select a vinyl to match either the powder coat color on the legs, the stain on the cradle, or choose from our other options below. The Pasadena features optional upgrades included genuine leather wrapped interior walls of the cradle, the cradle bed, or even the entire exterior cradle. Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights/Pucks, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5 inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, One Can of Silicone Spray, and One Board Wipe.
Enjoy playing shuffleboard on a newly designed Pasadena Shuffleboard by Hudson Shuffleboards. Available sizes are 9, 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', or 22' (tournament size).
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried Canadian Hard-Rock Maple playfield with our polymer finish (lifetime warranty).
- Cradle is Solid Wood with Hand-Stained Finish.
- Padded Vinyl Wrapped Interior Walls of Cradle (your choice of vinyl color). Leather Upgrade Available.
- A-Frame Legs are Solid Steel with Powder Coated Finish.
- Cradle Bed is Lined Gray Carpet.
- Hudson Shuffleboard Tables include one set of eight playing weights, climatic adjusters, two bottles of speed powder, 5 inch adjustable leg levelers, one board wipe, one can of silicone spray.
- Playfield: 10' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 34" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 12' overall, comes in two 6' sections.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield).
- This model has three legs and four climatic adjusters.
- Production time is 7-8 weeks.