14' Venture Astoria Sport Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionIn the white hot industrial furniture and accessory market, the Astoria Sport shuffleboard fits right in as the refined industrial solution for any area both residential or commercial. Named for the part of Queens where Chris' dad, Russ worked for many years. The Astoria is a nod to Russ' work in the factories as a young man that became the fabric of his company and the values he instilled in Chris.
With the simple A-Frame leg and beautiful solid hard wood side rails the Astoria Sport suits a wide range of styles and tastes. The metal legs are made to Venture's exact specifications using 11 gauge cold rolled steel to give the grey patina finish and are clear coated to prevent rust. The hand rubbed stain accents the hardwood to enhance the natural beauty. The Astoria Shown is photographed in the 12' size in Natural stain and the Bennett stain with leather gutters.
Specifications and Standard Features
- The 14' Venture Astoria Sport Shuffleboard Table has a Solid Canadian Rock Maple Playfield, 1 3/4" thick x 16" wide playing surface, kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5% - 6.5%, then topped off with Venture Shuffleboard
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 174"L x 32"W x 28"H, 412 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.