14' Venture Grand Deluxe Sport Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThe Grand Deluxe Sport Shuffleboard Table offers incredible value, with features like bentwood construction, which is usually only found on much more expensive shuffleboards. Built on the sturdy, unibody frame of the sport style cabinet and with the newest assembly techniques utilizing a hidden fastener system for added strength and clean lines, the Grand Deluxe Sport mimics the Grand Deluxe style with scaled down sizing for a perfect fit in any space or budget. The Grand Deluxe Sport Shuffleboard Table is photographed in the two-toned Chestnut and comes standard in any of the Venture standard stains. Bentwood construction takes center stage with both the bow and top molding expertly crafted for each table utilizing steam and time to create the gentle curve of the cabinet. The onlay detail of clear maple on both the legs and cabinet adds to the Empire Style and traditional feel of the shuffleboard table. Optional leather padding in the interior of the Horse Collar section and bottom gutters are available to further enhance the handsome nature of the Grand Deluxe Sport.
Specifications and Standard Features
- The 14' Venture Grand Deluxe Sport Shuffleboard Table has a Solid Canadian Rock Maple Playfield, 1 3/4"" thick x 16" wide playing surface, kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5% - 6.5%, then topped off with Venture Shuffleboard
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 174"L x 32"W x 28"H, 391 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.