9' Grand Deluxe Cushion Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThis top of the line hand made shuffleboard table features classic styling and construction. The cradle, which is hand stained and lacquered, is made of solid wood and wood veneers. The playing surface is 100% Canadian Rock Maple.
The Grand Deluxe is a reproduction of the elegant Custom Deluxe Shuffleboard Table which was manufactured by American Shuffleboard company during the early 1950's. The Grand Deluxe is made by Venture Shuffleboard, which continues to set the standard for high quality, elegantly designed shuffleboard tables. The Grand Deluxe is the perfect choice for the discriminating buyer.
Looking for a fun way to spend quality time with your kids? This strategic, challenging game will provide many hours of fun for the entire family. A great tool for helping kids develop hand-eye coordination.
Specifications and Standard Features
- Available in 9′ size.
- Traditional 1
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 114"L x 36"W x 28"H, 359 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.