16' Venture Grand Deluxe Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThe Grand Deluxe Shuffleboard Table is one of the classic and most recognizable shuffleboard styles in the history of the game. Around since the 1930ís, the Grand Deluxe evokes fond memories and emotions of those who played with parents and grandparents in years past.
The Venture Grand Deluxe Shuffleboard Table is also the most emulated table, the one that all othersí style their tables from. With original drawings that date all the way back to the iconic Custom Deluxe, made by American Shuffleboard Company, the Grand Deluxe continues to be the industry standard in this traditional Empire style shuffleboard.
Bentwood construction takes center stage with both the bow and top molding expertly crafted for each table utilizing the time honored tradition of steam and time to create the gentle curve of the cabinet, which is constructed of solid woods and real wood veneers and is finished in a hand rubbed stain with 2 coats of furniture lacquer for a beautiful and durable finish.
Specifications and Standard Features
- The 16' Venture Grand Deluxe Shuffleboard Table has a Solid Canadian Rock Maple Playfield, 3" thick x 20" wide pro playing surface, kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5% - 6.5%, then topped off with Venture Shuffleboard
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 162"L x 32"W x 40"H, 900 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.