14' Grand Champion Shuffleboard Table
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid Canadian Maple Playfield with Polymer finish.
- Red Oak veneer cradle and solid Oak legs. Also available with Maple veneer cradle and solid Maple legs.
- One set of American Shuffleboard brand weights (pucks) included, along with Sun-Glo wax and silicone spray.
- Playfield: 12' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick (7" with the climatic adjusters).
- Other Available Sizes: 9', 12', 16', 18', 20' and 22'.
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit, 36" with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 14' overall, comes in two 7' sections.
- Table Height: 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Assembled Weight: 770 pounds.
- Shipping Weight: 910 pounds.
- Handicap Scoring Available.
- Playfield has a Lifetime warranty.
- Cradle has a one year warranty.
- This model has three legs and four climatic adjusters.
Additional Options & Upgrades Available for Purchase
- Stain Color Options: Black, Capri, Charleston, Dark Brown, Dark Cherry, Espresso, Fruitwood, Grand Champion, Mahogany, Medium Brown, Millcreek, Modern Mahogany, Natural, Old World, Rustic Gray, Walnut.
- Customize your shuffleboard with a full color logo.
- Scoreboards: Large Round , Triangle , Small Round , J-Bar , and Rail Mount .
- Pin Gate anti free play device (available for coin operated units).
- Light Kit : Includes two light fixtures and mounting hardware.
- Table Covers , Pro Series Weights