12' Venture Challenger Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThe Challenger, which also comes in 12' and 14' sizes, is the perfect entry level shuffleboard for home use. Economically priced, but not at the expense of quality. The Challenger is built by Venture Shuffleboard, which continues to set the standard for high quality, elegantly designed shuffleboard tables. Sturdy construction for years of dependable performance. Shown in Figured Mahogany, the Challenger is also available in Fusion Maple. Looking for a fun way to spend quality time with your kids? This strategic, challenging game will provide many hours of fun for the entire family. A great tool for helping kids develop hand-eye coordination.
Specifications and Standard Features
- Playing Surface: Constructed of the finest kiln-dried rock maple. A full 1 3/4" thick, which has been planed and sanded to provide the truest playing surface available. To insure that your board will stay as true as the day it left the factory, Climatic Adjusters are included with all of our Shuffleboard Tables. The foul lines, scoring zones and numbers are silk screened onto the surface before it is topped off with Venture's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer.
- Legs: Pedestal type tapered legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted to level the table.
- Cradle: Constructed of high pressure laminate over 3/4" fir plywood, with durable top rubber molding. For additional strength, the bottom of the gutters are tongue and grooved into the sides of the frame.
- Traditional 1 – 2 – 3 scoring.
- Challenger Shuffleboard Tables include a set of eight Weights (pucks), 1 can of Speed Powder, a Maintenance Kit, rules, and how to play information.
- Aluminum machined, rubber padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench.
- Climatic adjusters on playfield tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet.
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish - in residential settings.
- Suitable for commercial use. Commercial warranty available.
- Dimensions: 14' Long, 25 1/2" Wide, 31" High.
- Shipping Weight: 420 LBS.
- Assembled Weight: 300 LBS.
- Made in the USA.
Additional Options & Upgrades Available for Purchase
- Custom Logo: Personalize your Shuffleboard Table with the addition of a custom logo or graphic on the playing surface.
- Scoreboard: Venture Shuffleboard offers multiple electronic scoreboard options.
- Dining Table Top: Solid wood panels, stained and finished to match the cradle, quickly convert your Challenger Shuffleboard Table to a dining table or serving station.
- Light Kit: Added visibility for low light conditions, or turn down the rest of the lights in the room and power up the optional Light Kit for added ambiance.
- T-Square: A T-Square is used to determine which weight is deepest in those too close to call situations. We know that you play for keeps, and having a T-Square handy will ensure proper scoring. Venture Shuffleboard T-Squares are made from Hard Rock Maple for maximum trueness, and include a matte lacquer finish for great looks and durability.
- Vinyl Dust Cover: Protect your table when not in use. Our dust covers are available in a wide variety of colors to coordinate with any decor.
- White Glove Installation: Free Shipping (Curbside Delivery) is included in the price of all of our Shuffleboard Tables. Add White Glove Installation for a complete turnkey experience.
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 150"L x 32"W x 28"H, 340 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.