14' Venture Saratoga Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThis top of the line hand made Shuffleboard Table features classic styling and construction. The cradle, which is hand stained and lacquered, is made from your choice of Cherry, Mahogany or Red Oak. The playing surface is 100% Canadian Rock Maple.
Spending many summers in the mountains of New England as a young man; Venture Shuffleboard owner, Chris McKay was captivated by the architecture of the mountain cabins and farm houses that dotted the two-lane roads that wind through those mountains. The Saratoga has masculine, chunky lines with just the right amount of curve to create an allure not seen in many game tables.
The Saratoga is finished off with beautifully design center connectors, Naugahyde, (or optional leather padding) and maple inlays on the legs and cabinet. Get the shuffleboard you always dreamed of with a wide selection of stain and Naugahyde padding colors.
The Saratoga Shuffleboard Table is made by Venture Shuffleboard, which continues to set the standard for high quality, elegantly designed shuffleboard tables. The Saratoga, which also comes in 12', 16', 18', 20' and 22' sizes, is the perfect choice for the discriminating buyer.
Looking for a fun way to spend quality time with your kids? This strategic, challenging game will provide many hours of fun for the entire family. A great tool for helping kids develop hand-eye coordination.
Specifications and Standard Features
- Solid Canadian Rock Maple Playfield, 3" thick x 20" wide pro playing surface, kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5% - 6.5%, then topped off with Venture Shuffleboard
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 138"L x 24"W x 40"H, 700 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.