9' Venture Classic Cushion Shuffleboard Table
DescriptionThe Classic Bank Shot Shuffleboard Table is just that, a classic. It’s clean lines and neutral wood tone color make it an easy choice for any home or business. The Venture Classic Bank Shot shuffleboard table is the true bumper style play offering a full 24” wide playfield with 4’ cushioned bumpers and corner 5 scoring.
Manufactured the old fashioned way by Venture Shuffleboard, which continues to set the standard for high quality, elegantly designed shuffleboard tables. Sturdy construction for years of dependable performance. Perfect for home or club use, or for tavern play with optional coin operation and pin gate anti free play device.
Looking for a fun way to spend quality time with your kids? This strategic, challenging game will provide many hours of fun for the entire family. A great tool for helping kids develop hand-eye coordination.
The Classic Bank Shot offers a wipe clean finish with Wilsonart laminate over furniture grade plywood and traditional bentwood construction on the bows; this process allows for a table that is lovely and durable. The Classic Bank Shot is photographed in standard Williamsburg Cherry Wilsonart with Black legs. Custom colors available.
Specifications and Standard Features
- Available in 9′ size.
- Cabinet is constructed of plywood with a high density laminate covering for maximum stability and durability.
- Two wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench.
- Optional scoring unit and lights available.
- Traditional Cushion scoring with 5
Shipping & Warranty Info
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight: 114"L x 36"W x 28"H, 349 LBS.
- Curbside Delivery: Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free. The driver does not unload the truck. Please make sure that you have plenty of help available to carry your Shuffleboard Table into your home, or add our optional White Glove Installation.
- Warranty: Cradle and Legs: Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects.
- Warranty: Electronic Scoreboards: 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
- Warranty: Playfield: Lifetime for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects.
- Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.